Título :Component Engineer
Job Description :
What our client offers:
- Multinational company based in Budapest
- Excellent work environment
- Innovative and custom development R&D projects
- BS in electrical/mechanical/mechatronical engineering
- 3+ years experience working in a electrical engineering related field
- 2+ years component engineering, or SQ or QA or application engineer experience
- Experience with design for manufacturing disciplines of consumer electronics
- Understanding of procurement and material planning processes
- Willingness to travel up to 5%.
- Willingness to work in an office in Budapest, HU.
- Knowledge in the field of:
- audio electronics or / and
- Amplifiers, power supplies or / and
- Memory, FPGA, uPC
- Support product development and product sustaining efforts through assisting product engineering and procurement in managing and maintaining part information, second sourcing, manufacturer reviews, auditing and reviewing part requests, searching for parts meeting engineering requirements
- Participate in implementing PTC\'s PLM and PDM products like PDMLink, SupplierLink, Project Link, PartsLink, CounterParts, etc
- Participate in efforts within the division to consolidate part numbers
- Contribute effectively in team discussions, to analyze complex issues. Use analysis tools, and sound logic and deep experience to understand and prioritize issues
- Participate in alternate part requests, approvals
- Participate in new part number requests, approvals
- Review component-related ECOs, deviations, CARs
- Evaluate electronic, electromechanical and mechanical components
- CAD library object audit/ approval
- Troubleshoot and find alternate sources and component substitutions for part numbers
- Collaborate with engineers during component selection
- Collaborate with procurement regarding sourcing and vendor selections
- Collaborate with part manufacturers to determine forward looking part life strategies that affect products
- Assist in process improvement: Interview of team members, observe processes, and study the tools and data to understand component-related and item data-related processes. Help in documenting existing processes and identify low-cost, effective corrections to the process.
- Review, approve and write procedures for the new process.
- Ability to communicate with multi-site, global collaborative engineering organization