Título :Test Engineer - Érd
Job Description :
Our client offers:
- German headquarter and hungarian subsidiaries in Érd
- Portfolio: power electronics, frequency and solar inverters and energy storage systems
- Place of work: Érd, but the training is in Germany
- Hungarian work contract
- Product support on the initial startup on production line ( power electronics and mechanicle assambly).
- Daily contact with the development engineers in Germany.
- Technical supervision of test processes and test equipment.
- Development of technical conditions necessary for testing.
- Supervision of test programmes.
- Ensuring of high OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- High school degree (mechatronical or electrical area)
- Active English knowledge (minimum at communicational level)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a test/process/NPI engineer at an electronic manufacturer.
- Good communicational skills
- Willingness to travel
- German language knowledge
- Matlab knowledge
- Experience with inverters
- Driving licence (B)