állásazonosító :Application Engineer
minimum bérsáv :
What our client offers:
- Big, multinational (US-based) company, offices in Budapest
- Place of work: Budapest, XIII. district
- Excellent, intercultural work environment
- Various projects, trainings, carrier opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience with a technical background within the electronics industry related to EMC and RF technologies.
- Deep technical experience on EMC and RF designs (schematic/PCB).
- Understanding international EMC standards and Customers’ EMC requirements.
- Experience with industry standard CAD software.
- Experience with RF measurement equipment (e.g. spectrum analyzer, EMI receiver).
- Fluency in English (oral & written).
- Ability to build internal relationships with key stake holders in other parts of the business and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Action oriented, problem solving, customer focused and results driven.
Proactive approach: able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Work on EMC / RF related technical requests to help support customer design requirements. Interface with field engineering teams, field sales organization and customers to insure proper collaboration and the follow-up to field inquiries.
- Support customer designs on the following fields: EMC optimization, RF design, certification process.
- Collaborate with other SW and HW engineers in complex customer design projects.
- Review customer designs on Schematic and PCB level, propose solution for EMC/RF challenges.
- Act as first level contact to contracted EMC lab for outsourced measurements/certifications.
Interested? Send your Cv to:
Cell phone: +00-36-70-608-4482