állásazonosító :Group Offer Management Data Analyst
minimum bérsáv :
Group Offer Management Data Analyst
About our partner:
Our partner is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus
- Specialization in Business / Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and data visualization
- Knowledge of fundamental statistical analysis concepts and methods
- Understanding of machine learning and other data science methods is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of one Central Eastern European language is preferred
- Knowledge of database systems & data visualization tools (e.g., MS SQL, Hadoop, MS Power BI, Tableau)
- Knowledge of one or more languages used prevalent in data analytics (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Professional usage of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to details while able to understand the big picture
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Strong growth mindset, eagerness to learn and grow
- Openness to different cultures across CEE
- Experience in working in agile / scrum environment is a plus
- Versatile career opportunities in a dynamically growing international data analytics organization
- Personalized learning journey and training budget for individual and team learning goals
- Half day per week dedicated for self-development
- An inspirational team and premium work environment
- Regular outings
- Identify and prioritize the key business needs of the Offer Management team and translate those into actionable and efficient data analytics solutions.
- Lead the development and the delivery of the reporting solutions and analytics tools needed to address the key business needs, working together with external consultants as needed.
- Deliver analytics and based on that generate meaningful business and customer insights. Engage with her/his business teams for turning the data-based insights and recommendations into action through the relevant business and decision-making processes.
- Identify appropriate analytical methods and effective techniques to perform data analyses. Implement data collection, cleansing, validation and develop appropriate data models, pipelines and advanced analytics solutions working with data engineers and data scientists.
- Develop, pilot and implement analytical tools, reports and easy-to-understand visualizations (dashboards, presentations) and formulate recommendations as appropriate for driving action (preferred dashboarding platform is Microsoft Power BI).
- Perform ad-hoc statistical data analyses based on business requests.
- Work with the BI service owner to prioritize the BI reporting demands from the offer management domain based on the understanding of the business value creation potential, and drive synergies across reporting demands and analytics solutions of the business.
- Build the capabilities of the business partners to grow data acumen within the organization and drive data democratization via helping business partners effectively use self-service reporting and analytics tools.
- Contribute to the definition of the architectural requirements of the data warehouse, BI reporting and advanced analytics infrastructure via channeling in the analytical needs from the offer management domain.
- Identify gaps and issues with current data landscape, and contribute to the design and the delivery of solutions to resolve them