állásazonosító :Regional Project Buyer (Mechatronics)-ID: #715
minimum bérsáv :
About our partner:
- Leading global supplier of human-machine interfaces (HMI), dispensing and dosing system recycle plastic solutions, wire harnesses and OIM. They are operating with 12 factories on 4 continents
- This position reports directly to the Director Procurement, and supported by the global procurement team
- Degree in engineering and knowledge about mechatronic systems (or equal qualification).
- Minimum 5 years experiences in procurement for new projects.
- Market knowledge & commercial skills (contracts and negotiations), preferred in mass production.
- Professional skills in project work, communication/presentation,
- Fluent in English, open to travel inside Europe.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract and high level of personal responsibility and independent work (trust-based working hours and home office).
- Attractive professional and personal development opportunities, a very international/cosmopolitan culture and working environment with open communication and modern working methods.
- Support of our European mechatronics projects from acquisition phase until SOP: Execute RFQs for materials/services/equipment, track sample purchase, guide awarded projects on time and budget until end of ramp up and be 2nd level support for quality/logistic escalations.
- Improve projects by optimization of technical/commercial terms and investigation of alternatives.
- Qualify and develop new sources with our quality and engineering specialists.
- Support supplier onboarding, resolve contractual issues including paybacks.
- Support plant/commodity optimization projects of running direct and indirect spend.
Send your CV:
Tel: +36 70 608-4482