állásazonosító :Sales Manager#658
minimum bérsáv :
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- University/College degree in marketing/sales/business administration or in technical engineering
- Min 5 years of experience in professional sales
- Min 2 years of experience as a sales manager with proven sales records
- Experience in Air conditioners is preferred, but not a must
- Fluent English and Hungarian in speaking and writing is a must
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Result driven professional always looking for new ways to develop yourself.
- Driving license “B” (active driving)
- Interest in technology and technological innovations
What our partner offers:
- Multinational enviroment
- Continuous challenges
- Competitive package
- Possibility for personal development
We are looking forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org